Saturday, February 17, 2007

Random

Complaining
I was complaining tonight about daily blogging. My 6 year old son said (laughing), "Why don't you just press a bunch of keys, like the alphabet."
My 6 year old daughter said, "Make sure you press the space key every so often."
djfha djkdhsf ads8f8di hvndvkj9ewy9 d fgjkdashfidf9 hdjfh 98d fdasjhf akdsjf9
djkfh akdsjf 8id fkha dsfjka dsfjkh adsfh ad faksdhfkja ds9

Hey, that was a lot easier, and it'll probably get past the spam filters.

Reality
Who says we don't create our own reality. I was walking in the woods, and I stopped to look at a frozen stream. I was soon lost in a fantasy about "trying" the ice. Just as I was imagining myself falling and telling myself it would be a stupid thing to "try" the ice. I slipped on the path.

No comments: