Thursday, February 22, 2007

Day 15: shifting priorities


toothpastefordinner.com
Well, I've missed 2 days of the 15. But in general I feel I've kept the commitment. I do feel that my entries haven't always been the highest quality. I don't know if anyone is reading this crap (no comments for a while!) I think it would be easier if I had a definite theme or "idiom" to stick to.

I could write about tech stuff, particularly making things, but my priorities are definitely shifting. Anyone who knows me knows that I am passionate about many things, sometimes serially, some things always. My photography has been shelved the last month, and I let the deadline for the PRC member show pass by. I still haven't quite figured out how to fit more of my art into my life, but I do know it is still important to me. I feel, however, that it is less important for me to go for shows, recognition, etc. but more important to get out there and do it. It will become important again to share it, but the exact nature of that sharing will probably be different, probably something more "open source"

Stay tuned. In the meantime, head on over to Toothpaste for Dinner
and Drew's excellent (not positive) review of second life (I pretty much agree with his opinion, though he's much funnier than me...). While you are there, check out his comics, they are twisted!

No comments: