Saturday, February 23, 2008

365 Self Portraits Week 5

Day 29 - Party



Had a hard time getting anything done, with a kid staying home sick, and generally getting off to a bad start. My wife talked me into meeting her with the kids at a company holiday party (In JANUARY!) and it pretty much salvaged the day. So you are stuck with pretty much the only self portrait I shot today.



Day 30 - Rest before Activity





I know, lots of people have askd me (winking) "what kind of activity?" Well, really I just felt like changes are coming and I am preparing for them.

Day 31 - Toes



Unable to face myself today. You are probably going to learn a lot about me, like my twisty toes.

Day 32 - Legs



I had a pretty full day, so didn't get around to the 365 till late. Wasn't happy with anything I did so I got desparate rolling around naked with my camera.

Day 33 - Solar Corona



Busy day, filled in as a Sunday school teacher, Worked out and went to a super bowl party, Where I fooled around and came up with this. Too tired now to do more.

Day 34 - Voyeur



Every photographer is a voyeur, invited or uninvited. I caught myself taking this picture through a window of a "hygenic" nail place where the employees were kindof medical uniforms. I'm not sure why they are absurdly short skirts. I felt very naughty taking this.

Day 35 - Frontandback



Wrapping up the week with a multiple exposure Polaroid spectra. You've seen both sides of me now...





No comments: